6 Steps, 6 Questions to Answer (Planning Blog 5)
- What results do you want?
- What do you need to do to get your results?
- What are your priorities?
- How much time will your activity need?
- When will you perform your activities?
- How much flexibility are you to build in to balance the unexpected?
- Be flexible – allow more time then you think; plus time for (interruptions, illness, Personnel shortage, inventory disruptions, other crises).
- Set up a work plan.
- Do daily steps.
Planning is to control what time you can – in order to spend as much time as you can on your important issues!
Prepare for a productive start in the morning! Set things out in your office/work-space before you leave. Be ready when you arrive to carry out your plan.